Monday, March 30, 2009

Why am I here?

That's a good question, certainly one my parents were asking after practicing high quality birth control.

I'm certainly not a professional, but I do have an impressive portfolio. One thing I know is that I enjoy photography and enjoy learning how to make my photos better. A lot of the time people confuse me with being a professional, and sure I let them rant for a while before I correct them after they've left, but the truth of the matter is it doesn't take much to get to where I'm at.

People will often ask me to come take pictures of their families or their kids. Which is where this blog comes into play. Let me be very deliberate in my message: I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR STUPID FAMILY! But you can and by reading through this post you'll be just as good as me if not better.

So I'm putting together a tutorial to show how I got to where I am now and once you read this you will suddenly be less impressed with myself and much more impressed with the memories you've captured on your own camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment